Saturday, March 9, 2013



There is a big Blog Hop Giveaway going on right now.  Check out this one:

The Fabric Made Me Do IT for a cute little pouch.  I can't get a picture to show, but if you go to her blog, you will find out about her give-away.  Good luck!

then over to The Quilting Gallery for some more.


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower. Your cat is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a new follower and thanks for following me. I put your name on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confused! Don't see a picture o the pouch. The link doesn't open. Not sure how to see the give-away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get a picture to show either. The link is there to go to the giveaway, it is on another blog, "The Fabric Made me Do IT", it isn't me.

      Delete